McLean & Schultz: Structural Engineering & Architecture




The Fullerton Police Station was originally dedicated as the City Hall in July 1942, but has been occupied by the Fullerton Police Department since 1963. This “L”-shaped building has a three-story tower at the central corner, and is a perfect example of Spanish Colonial Revival architecture. The two-story annex at the north side of the building was constructed in the early 1970s, and is not part of the original construction. McLean & Schultz provided architectural and structural design services for a variety of projects at the City of Fullerton's Police Department facilities which included major tasks such as structural upgrade of the original City Hall building for the conversion to the Police Station and modifications for structural and seismic stability.
Fullerton Police Station